PG Projects - Misurata Combined Cycle 750 MW
• The project includes two Siemens Gas Turbine Generators (2X V94.3A) of 250 MW and two heat recovery steam generator and one steam turbine generator FUJI (250 MW).
• Each GT feeding exhaust gases to its respective unfired heat recovery steam generator.
• Steam generated from the two HRSG, feeds one approximate 250 MW, reheat condensing steam turbine generator (STG).
• The total facility net output is approximately 750 MW when burning natural gas in the gas turbines.
• Power generated is fed to the utility grid via the 400kV, gas –insulated substation (GIS).
The Misurata combined cycle power plant (MCCP) site is located adjacent to Misurata steel complex about 8 km away from the town of Misurata, 195 km east of Tripoli City.
Unit 1: synchronization January 2010 (Target)
Unit 2: synchronization February 2010 (Target)